Saturday, March 27

Awesome Chewy Choco-Oat Cookies

I am not a huge recipe fan. Pretty much everything I cook is made from scratch and whatever needs to be used up in my 'fridge. However, I am not an instinctual baker. I religiously follow recipes whenever the urge to bake hits me. I found the following recipe online and modified it... so now it's mine :) These are seriously amazing cookies.

1 cup butter (2 sticks), softened
1 cup sugar (raw or turbinado is so much better!)
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 1/4 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
3 cups whole oats
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 cup dark chocolate chips

Cream sugar and butter; add other wet ingredients. Mix in dry ingredients. Form balls, place on cookie sheet, bake for 12 minutes at 325`. Allow to set before removing from sheet. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment